Voyages to the Unknown was a project I created during the summer of 2008 at a residency in Skowhegan, ME. The project involved building a boat from luan, drywall screws, and carpenter glue and making sails from a tarp. With crews of collaborators we headed off into the unknowns of the lake looking for a few of the ideas that many of us continue to search for. A map was made that detailed each journey and artifacts were collected as proof.
- Search for Utopia- with Moo Kwon Han and Julianne Swartz
- Search for Meaning- with Kristin Wanek and Liz Lazer
- Search for Freedom- with Kurt Mueller and Austin Shull
- Search for the Sublime- with Chelsea Beck and Monika Sziladi
- Search for Happiness- with Ian Arenas
All voyages were successful.